- My favorite alchemy abilities
- acquired tolerance
- heightened tolerance
- poisoned blades
- My favorite decoction
- ekhidna: actions consuming stamina increases vitality.
- ancient leshen: sign cast increases stamina regeneration.
- foglet: increase sign intensity in cloudy weather.
- ekimmara: damages to foes increases vitality.
- My favorite potion
- tawny: increase stamina regeneration speed. superior version never expires at night!
- thunderbold: increase attack power.
- golen oriole: immune to poison.
- My favorite bomb:
- devil’s puffball: releases poisonous gas. When used together with golen oriole, fight against a group of human enemies will become a piece of cake.
- Other important tips
- Burning and poison effect damages enemies by an amount proportional to their health.
- Some monsters, such as werewolf, can regenerate vitality with great amount and fast pace. A green number rising above them indicates the recovered health. If further attack is found in vain, the player should not take this quest on the current level even if it is close to the suggested one. Simply level up and make the slash more deadly.
Witcher 3 tips
Leave a reply